Sunday, October 9, 2016

Flipped Learning !

                       Image result for flipped learning


I just joined a social networking group called Flipped Learning Network, such an interesting learning skill that arouse my interest. One of the parts that I like the most of this social networking group that I joined is the group section on the top of the website page. Once I clicked the “Group”, I found many interesting groups have different topics there, like Mathematics, Middle school, Mastery Learning, etc., I picked one called “First Time Flippers”, and I saw people’s posts in the forum and also others’ comment under them. The reason I picked “First Time Flipper” was I seldom had chance to really get to know about flipped learning, which a very interesting one, so watched some videos posted on it and also some people’s introduction or idea about flipped learning. Besides that feature, people can ask questions about flipped classroom, upload videos of related information, post new ideas to the forum, etc., so apparently this is a place that full of intensive information about its related topic. Like another topic I took a look at called World Language Teachers, which the whole world’s language teachers get together talk about lesson plan, course curriculum, flip conference, flip videos, and after a short surfing I already found some posting and videos that I would like to spend time to open. So as a new language teacher, who would like to create a professional blog about how to teach Chinese in the U.S., this social networking provides me a good guide to follow and also borrow skills from!

Here is the link of the social networking group I just joined, you can join it too if you are also interested! :) 


                       Image result for world language teachers

1 comment:

  1. I liked that you told us the group that you joined so that we could join too. This is the exact way to build a community of professionals. Well done.

    ReplyDelete