Sunday, October 9, 2016

Magic ePals!


                       Image result for epals

ePals is a place that focuses on creating social learning networks where people from different background can get together and talk about their ideas based on similar topics, educators, students, parents can all be grouped here to express their idea about education and learning.

When I first started it, I really like the Filters part where I can choose the subjects that I’m interested in, like Art, Business, Dance, etc., and then there are several related programs pop put for me to choose, so by clicking the names of those programs, I can explore and read some general information about them. Besides, I can always go back to add subjects that I’m interested.

On the first page of the website, there are many little squares of people who are also in the same field with their introduction there that I can connect with, it aims to let users to know each other and by making connection with each other, people can make groups to express their opinions about teaching, learning, methods and technology, and so on.        
                     Image result for world-wide connection


What I like the most, is the left column that has several choices for users to choose from in order to shrink the search range, those are country, language, class size, interest, subject and specialization, with choose information in the drop-down part, I can make a customized search for people in the similar field that I’d like to make connection with, this feature is very useful for me to looking for teachers that also interested in teaching Chinese outside of Asian countries to communicate with, and actually I already found some of them and made connections!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment